Friday, March 11, 2011

I'm 15 and I need advice in case I'm pregnant!!!?

I would really like some good and helpful advice from anyone. Well the thing is I live in a country in the Caribbean named Guyana and my boyfriend is the boy next door. We were friends at first and my strict mom allowed me to talk to him and then after a while she got stricter.He would go out infront so I'd see him on the balcony and from my window but my mom banned me from those places and slaps me when she catches me looking at him. She took away several phones I tried talking to him with and totally cut off all my freedom. So I was forced to start using my friend's phones in skool and the house phone late at night eventually we strtd sneakin out 2 see each other and both of our parents did not want us to be together cuz i am 15 and he is 18 but my parents think he's a bad guy when in real life he's the momma's boy hardworking church boy. Because of our problems we got depressed and felt our lives would end soon so we ended up loosing our virginities to each other and we had sex 7 times in total we used a condom sometimes but other times he did not break inside me..yet i'm still worried that one drop can cause pregnancy,,,i really hope im not pregnant because i wud not like to bring a child into this world so soon...me and my boyfriend are praying that this is not the case because of the laws here he'd get in big trouble but more severely my family would kill him and me my mom will not be understanding like those kids in america and i would dissapoint my family because my 16 year old cousin just had a child and they are always on me not to do the same..what if im worse?? HELP PLEASE

No comments:

Post a Comment